it-novum's expertise concerning SAP's logistics modules covers the whole range of supply chain management modules, in particular:
- Materials management (SAP MM) with inventory management and purchasing. Our experience includes specific business processes such as subcontracting as an extended workbench but also all aspects of vendor consignment.
- In sales and distribution (SAP SD), we cover the entire process chain from quotes and orders to distribution, delivery, transport, picking and invoicing. This includes specific business processes such as processing customer consignments, drop shipping, triangular transactions and intercompany processes.
- With regards to SD Transport this includes shipment cost settlement. We will also implement the integration of packaging functionality in delivery or transport in production processes (handling units).
- it-novum also has many year's experience in implementing complex material flow solutions (scanner solutions with handheld scanners) and integrating these with SAP.
- In the area of production planning and management (SAP PP) we specialize in variant configuration in production as well as in the upstream and downstream module such as MM, CO and SD. It also includes packing using the SAP industry solution IS MILL.
- These logistics core areas are complemented with company-wide quality management (SAP QM). Last but not least are the internal warehouse processes (SAP WM – Warehouse Management) in the context of Logistics Execution (SAP LE).