The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is a modern open-source platform for enterprise content and business process management. Using Alfresco technologies, individual process and document-centric applications can be quickly and easily implemented.
Our Alfresco services
As a long-standing, strategic Alfresco partner, we provide our customers with a comprehensive service.
- Support in evaluating Alfresco technology or open-source content services / process services platforms
- Support during the implementation of Alfresco technologies, including document and data migrations
- Design and development of individual extensions and solutions based on the Alfresco product range
- Support for operationally relevant issues such as scaling, reliability, backups, monitoring
- Licensing and provision of German-language enterprise subscription support as well as extended Alfresco support for individual extensions and solutions in complex application landscapes
The platform consists of three components that can be combined as required.
- Alfresco Content Services covers the entire document management value chain: from creation and content editing, to document management and archiving.
- Alfresco Process Services consists of a workflow engine (Activiti) as well as additional administration applications that enable the mapping and execution of business processes.
- Alfresco Governance Services enhances enterprise content management with functionality around document management and archiving in files and filing plans.
To support the development of individual applications, the manufacturer also provides a modular system based on AngularJS and Material Design. This allows for the use of standard components in the development process, so that expenses are only incurred where individualisation is required.
it-novum extensions and add-ons
Over the last few years we have developed several extensions and products for the Alfresco Digital Business Platform. These include: