After several years as a business consultant in Governance and Controlling as well as Sourcing Management, Stefan Müller is in charge of the Big Data Analytics department at it-novum.
He has a profound passion for the numerous possibilities that open source solutions can offer to data analytics and big data. Since 2009, he and his team have successfully implemented customer projects in various industries using open technologies such as the Pentaho platform.
As a leading Pentaho expert, Stefan Müller regularly passes on his enthusiasm for open source data integration and analytics in books, articles and lectures at international conferences and events. He is author of "Pentaho and Jedox – Open Source Business Intelligence Solutions".
- A leading Pentaho and Jedox expert in the German-speaking market
- Many years of experience in Governance, Controlling and Sourcing Management
- Recognised expert in open source solutions for Business Intelligence and Big Data
- Speaker at international conferences and events
- Member of the experts network at the magazine "Computerwoche" (Computer Week)
- Regularly published in the IT media, scientific journals and Big Data blogs
- Author of the standard work "Pentaho and Jedox – Open Source Business Intelligence Solutions"