"Open source belongs in the business world, not off in some corner of technology" – Michael Kienle has significantly contributed to the concept of open source as a business topic. As former Chief International Officer for the Open Source Business Foundation and founder of the open source project like openITCOCKPIT, Michael is one of the leading minds in the open source world.
Before coming to it-novum GmbH as Managing Director, Michael held various management positions in the IT industry, so he is well acquainted with the needs and demands faced by companies. He regularly contributes to "Computerwoche" (Computer Week) and is published in the management and IT media.
With over 20 years experience in the IT service and software industry, Michael speaks in his capacity as it-novum CEO and a business open source evangelist at international conferences and events.
- More than 20 years experience in the IT service and software industry
- Business open source evangelist
- Speaker at international conferences and events
- Member of the experts network at the magazine "Computerwoche" (Computer Week)
- Regularly published in management and IT media