Brian Kurbjuhn is the Head of Enterprise Information Management at it-novum and supports customers in the establishment of digital business processes and integration platforms.
For almost 10 years, Brian has been implementing the Alfresco, Liferay, and Ephesoft platforms at both companies and in public sector administration. This includes some of the largest installations in the German-speaking market. Through their development work in integration and special applications – such as interfaces for SAP or site caching for connecting remote locations – it-novum has become one of the leading specialists in the field of Enterprise Information Management.
As a degreed business information specialist, Brian attaches particular importance to the interaction between business and technology. His in-depth expertise in the areas of ECM and open source technologies is in great demand at numerous lectures and workshops.
This ECM expert is regularly published in the IT media, scientific journals and blogs. He is also a member of the experts network at "Computerwoche" (Computer Week).
- Leading Alfresco expert in the German-speaking market
- Many years of experience in the areas of Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, and Input Management
- Acknowledged specialist in enterprise portals based on the Liferay Digital Experience platform
- Product and solution development, e.g. SAP integration, site caching and contract management for Alfresco One
- Speaker at international conferences and events
- Member of the experts network "Computerwoche" (Computer Week)
- Regularly published in IT media, scientific journals and blogs